Sep 6, 2011

33

So as with most everything these days...I am behind! Nick celebrated his 33rd birthday a few weeks ago, and I am just now getting around to posting about it.  We were able to make a long overdue trip to Camden that weekend and celebrated the event with my in-laws.  My mother-in-law made sure to have caramel cake...Nick's favorite.




After eating too much cake it was time for presents.  Now Nick may lead you to believe otherwise, but the boy did alright!  He got some new golf apparel (shocker), an official Buddy's t-shirt, and a video camera to document all of baby Baggett's milestones (and I am sure some golf footage as well).  Now he was somewhat upset that he didn't have anything to open on his ACTUAL birthday which was on Tuesday, but nonetheless he got some great gifts.  We loved being in Camden and spending time with the Baggetts.



The next weekend my sister came in town to visit (she is moving to D.C. later this month...so she squeezed in one last trip before she leaves us for good).  Nick yet again made out alright when Ellen gave him her gift.


Baby Baggett has his first Auburn outfit.  A cute little onesie with matching socks and hat!  Way to go Ellen!!!  



This is the 5th birthday I have celebrated with Nick, and I can honestly say that I love and respect him more and more with each year that passes.  He is the most amazing husband, friend, and companion that I could have ever asked for. 

Nick I love you, and I love our life together....Happy Birthday (albeit a little late)!

1 comment: